Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Thinking of AI for first time because teenage boys need so much feeding.

(2 Posts)
Mumwhensdinneready Mon 07-Sep-09 18:06:40

Never even stayed in hotels before with children, I always choose apartments because of the extra space. Not that we "self cater" as a family we enjoy eating out as part of the holiday.
We are just back from two weeks in the Algarve and all I seem to do is buy snacks, drinks and meals for the boys.DS1 has a friend who went AI and he thinks it would be heaven to be able to eat and drink all day. They are not fat I hasten to add, just at that stage where thet are never full.
I also want to go somewhere with activities where they can have some freedom and meet other young teens.
Any ideas?

swampster Tue 08-Sep-09 15:01:55

I thought AI stood for Artificial Insemination so I couldn't resist clicking. grin

This actually goes back to when I was about 11 years old and had homework which involved looking up the meanings of acronyms in the dictionary. My dictionary said AI was... you guessed it. Everybody elses' said it was Artificial Intelligence. Got pulled up by my teacherfor just writing it down without checkin its meaning. Then she got someone who wanted to be a vet when she grew up to explain. Cue lots of cringing small girls. That person never became a vet.

My three boys are five and younger but an all-in holiday does sound like a really good plan for the not-too-distant future.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now