Talk

Advanced search

Any tips for Disneyland Paris in October?

(3 Posts)
CitrusZest Sat 05-Sep-09 20:46:57

My DD is SO excited! We've just booked 4 nights at Disney Hotel in October. Sorry if this topic's been done to death, but when we went to Disneyworld last year there were loads of things I wish we'd known before we went; booking character dining in advance etc. DD1 is almost 3 and DD2 will 5 months. Are the babyfacilities good? How cold will it be? Is it a busy time of year? Any hints and tips would be fantastic!

angel11 Sun 06-Sep-09 21:13:17

This "Unoffical website is good".-http://www.dlp.info/
Make sure that you get a Fantasyland breakfast ask at reception when you check in and they will swap breakfast at your hotel for breakfast in the park,means you also get in park earlier than non guests.Also as soon as you get in get a fastpass for Peterpan as i dont know why but extremley popular ride and can queue for hours.If the park is open late maybe head out at about 5-6 for dinner and head back in as daytrippers tend to leave around then.If there at weekend can be extremly busy so advise on weekend days do the studios as not as big.Make sure if you dont all want to go on a ride do child swap rather than queing again means you can replace your partner when they come off.Dont know about babyfacilities as this is the first time we will be there with baby(6.5 months -going at end of september.If going for dinner at hotel i wouldnt buy children as its buffet and you can just give them stuff off your plate as can be expensive.Take some crossiants and rolls from breakfast in bag for kids to snack on.If u want to save some money jump on bus to carrefour or even walk to petrol station at sant te fe and get some juice sweets etc as a lot cheaper than in parks.Weather is usually about same as here!if u want to know anything specific might be able to help as lost count of times we have been although no where near as big or good as america

BlameItOnTheBoogie Mon 07-Sep-09 21:59:27

Thank you so much! We'll take your advice on everything!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now