Talk

Advanced search

last minute

(6 Posts)
candy Sat 17-May-03 15:35:32

Has anybody booked a hotel using lastminute.com? Do you know if the prices quoted include breakfast, or are they room only? Cheers!

tiktok Sat 17-May-03 18:31:49

I have booked several times with lastminute.com. My experiece is that it says clearly each time if it is room or room and b/fast....if it just says 'room' then that's what you're gonna get!!

candy Sun 18-May-03 14:35:09

Cheers tictoc! Decided to book direct with hotel - Stratford here we come!

candy Sun 18-May-03 14:35:59

OOps - spelt your name wrong - sorry!

PopsP Wed 21-May-03 22:51:21

Have you booked a room for adults & children with last.minute ? Lots of hotels let children stay free on a pullout bed, but last minute does not seem to cater for this and tells me that the room is not suitable for treble occupancy. I always end up booking with the hotels directly, but you don't always get such a good rate.

bells2 Thu 22-May-03 11:28:08

I have booked loads of rooms with lastminute.com. As Tiktok says, the description will specify if breakfast is included. I have always used the notes section to request an extra bed and haven't so far had a problem. Whether or not there's a charge depends for it depends upon the hotel's individual policy.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: