Talk

Advanced search

What did you forget to pack/ wish you had packed

(5 Posts)
lobsters Wed 02-Sep-09 20:37:40

We're off on our first holidays with DD ages almost 8 months to a villa on the Med. I'm trying to pack, I'm sure I've forgotten something really important so I'm hoping to benefit from the collective mistakes wisdom of MN

dyzzidi Wed 02-Sep-09 20:43:20

Milton sterlizing tablets. Can be used for loads of things including sterlizing bottles, work surfaces etc and they are not heavy or bulky to pack.

simplesusan Sun 06-Sep-09 11:37:59

The best thing I packed this year were mosquito killers of several varieties. We went to Greece and my family seemed to be the only ones who escaped being bitten. I bought some patches that gave you 12 hours of repellant and we all wore one of these plus sprayed ourselves with Autan and had a plug in machine in the room.

Not the most glamarous of advice but my best tip!

janeite Sun 06-Sep-09 11:40:41

I wish I'd packed more plasters and a bit of bandage because dd2 fell and grazed her arm quite badly and I ended up cutting up a clean t-shirt to make a bandage!

Also I wish I'd packed a couple of those cheapo turban towel things.

Agree that mozzie stuff is v important - those clicker things are good, if you do get bitten.

kylesmybaby Wed 09-Sep-09 01:41:26

ds 7 goggles - lykia world wanted 28e for a crappy pair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now