Talk

Advanced search

GAH! Have already booked Disneyland weekend and now the offer has changed as of today

(4 Posts)
itchyandscratchy Tue 01-Sep-09 23:04:47

I booked on Sunday for a NOvember weekend trip at DLP. I originally booked a cheaper hotel but decided to buy half board meals as extra.

After my other thread on which hotel to choose I decided to upgrade hotels. So I've just been on the site to look at price difference and they have now introduced an offer for free meals!!

Has anyone had any experience of changing their booking to take advantage of better offers? Can I change my booking? I'll obviously have to wait til tomorrow now anyway. ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

paranoidmother Tue 01-Sep-09 23:20:02

I would say double check the amount you might have to pay if you do cancel. We're booked for October half term and I know there have been cheaper deals once we booked (which was months ago now) but it didn't work out cheaper once we'd paid cancelation % of holiday, due to how many weeks till the date of arrival.

Also make sure that you can get the package you really want cheaper and it just doesn't look that way till you end up paying more.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy the stay anyway

paranoidmother Tue 01-Sep-09 23:20:40

should have said wouldn't rather than didn't work out cheaper as we stuck to original booking

angel11 Fri 04-Sep-09 22:27:36

hey we booked a while ago and if you check online its now dearer so doesnt benifit you aany

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now