Talk

Advanced search

Anyone want a fortnight in London for free in August?

(11 Posts)
bakedpotato Tue 31-May-05 14:44:40

I'll swap our 4-bed house in North London (with cot, highchair, Ceebeebies, garden large enough to sit out in, good supply of pink sequined stetsons/fairy wings etc), near parks, Hampstead Heath and tube, for your gorgeous 3-bed with large enclosed garden very very near sandy beach.
We could cope with cats (just), but not good with dogs.
Anyone?
[faint sound of whistling in wind]

CountessDracula Tue 31-May-05 14:47:21

bp this thread may throw up something?

bakedpotato Tue 31-May-05 15:26:47

I want to swap with Beetroot but I doubt she'd want to swap with me .
CD, it's a v good idea, how about resurrecting it?

ggglimpopo Tue 31-May-05 15:29:50

Message withdrawn

ggglimpopo Tue 31-May-05 15:30:56

Message withdrawn

CountessDracula Tue 31-May-05 15:46:10

ggglimpopo goodness me how could I refuse

bensmum3 Wed 01-Jun-05 21:12:18

BP,How are you with lambs, chickens, ducks and the odd rat ? When in August are you thnking of ?

giraffeski Wed 01-Jun-05 21:25:26

Message withdrawn

Gem13 Wed 01-Jun-05 21:41:17

Near Brighton with big garden, climbing frame, cot, high chairs, 5 beds and no Cbeebies?

After one of the earlier threads I want to take the children on the London Eye, and DS on the tube. Would neeed to be middlish to end of August though as our childminder is off then.

bakedpotato Thu 02-Jun-05 10:15:38

Bensmum3 and Gem13 -- oh no, forgot to check this thread yesterday and DH has just booked a tiny cottage in Norfolk at predictably hideous expense.
(Love Brighton and climbing frames; also the sound of lambs, ducks etc, but not so sure about rats )
CD, do think your idea is a good one.

bensmum3 Thu 02-Jun-05 19:41:11

Oh well, maybe another time,I quite fancy taking my 3 to legoland and the london museums/theatres sometime, but no3 might still be a bit young yet anyway.
I had to be honest about the rat, although they are rather shy.
Hope you have a lovely time in the cottage.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: