Talk

Advanced search

Pirates Show, Majorca with toddler

(5 Posts)
choppychopster Fri 28-Aug-09 13:28:34

We're off to Majorca in a couple of weeks and I'm thinking about booking tickets for us to see the Pirates Adventure show. I worked in Majorca about ten years ago and remenber the show being fantastic and packed with kids, but not sure whether DD might be a tiny bit young for it. She will be 3yo the week that we're there. Anyone taken a toddler to the show?

Also if anyone has any suggestions for things to do and places to eat around C'an Picafort, would be very much appreciated! We've staying at First Choice Holiday Village Viva, but on self catering as not a fan of AI.

Thanks smile

girlsyearapart Fri 28-Aug-09 18:49:14

Not sure about the pirates show have also heard its great though.
We go to same place on Tuesday!
My friend went in May with her three dcs and said they thought it was great for the kids v clean and safe. Only complaint was the AI food which won't be a prob if you're sc. We are too.
Back 8th sept if you're leaving after then I could post some suggestions?

choppychopster Sun 30-Aug-09 17:23:37

Thanks girlsyearapart. We're going on the 12th, so if you have any suggestions please do post them. Have a fantastic holiday!

girlsyearapart Mon 31-Aug-09 07:57:04

Thanks yes will do. We're in the midst of the packing nightmare.
Have to take food for allergic dd2 and her excema creams too so all a bit of a faff!

girlsyearapart Wed 09-Sep-09 19:14:09

Hi just came back. Had a great time. Hotel lovely and clean and pools were v nice kids pool lots of slides.
I asked about the Pirate show for you and they said it would be ok to take a small child but from 5yrs they appreciate it more. People on the table next to us had two boys wearing full Pirate gear though and had obviously been and enjoyed it and their youngest was prob about 3.
Kids clubs are free for children from age 3. We ended up going AI as just easier. Restaurants were about 10 mins walk. Resort v German but seemed like a good selection of places to eat.
Also looked in Reception at the weather forecast and it looked good for the first days of your holiday.(didn't go further)
Take some washing powder as they have a free laundry room with good machines and tumble driers.
Also no washing up liquid or cloths in the kitchen and no kids plastic cutlery or plates but a couple of plastic bowls.
Hope you have a lovely holiday let me know if you want any more advice or have questions. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now