Talk

Advanced search

Car seat, travel cot, buggy - does all this really go for free with Sleazy Jet?

(6 Posts)
CherylB Wed 26-Aug-09 19:53:40

We're going to Spain in a couple of weeks and a while ago I did some research into what goes for free and what you have to pay for. As far as I can work out, car seat, travel cot and buggy all go free - does that sound right to everyone???

Thanks

Hybrid Wed 26-Aug-09 19:57:06

Really???

Looking forward to seeing if anyone replies to this as we're doing exactly the same - would be great if it's true although I thought car seats were included in the baggage allowance.

Hope I'm wrong!

IwishIhadtimetoreadnewspapers Wed 26-Aug-09 20:00:47

Whenever I've flown it's only been the pushchair that's been taken for free.

Last time we flew, our 2 car seats cost us £90 in excess baggage shock. that was with BMI Baby.

A travel cot could cost more than it's worth in £!

I really would double, no triple chck with easyjet as I find it hard to believe.

TitchyWitch Wed 26-Aug-09 20:07:19

We flew to France with Easyjet in Feb this year. I pre paid for the travel cot and car seat as pieces of luggage and when we got to check in they told us that they were free. I didn't get the money back but at least I know now. Didn't take a buggy but would have been free as well.

leisurely Thu 27-Aug-09 08:51:05

Astonishing! We flew Zurich-Luton a couple of months ago and EJ wanted to charge us for DD's booster seat. We managed to squeeze it into our hold luggage.

nicm Thu 27-Aug-09 23:07:42

i'm just back with easyjet and took the stroller bag and travel cot for free. only had to pay for the case! i love easyjet!! not like bmi who charge for everything

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now