Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Easyjet checkin question

(4 Posts)
TheDailyMailHatesWomenAndLemon Fri 21-Aug-09 21:43:46

Just feeling faintly paranoid about doing the right thing and looking for some reassurance...

Have an Easyjet booking for 2 adults, 1 child, 1 infant. Have prepaid for three hold bags between us.

If I go to online checkin it says "Please remember that you can only use this service if you carry hand baggage." Does this mean "only use this service if you carry only hand baggage"? The sidebar on the same screen says "What happens if I decide I want to check-in a bag? If you are carrying more than you planned you must check in as normal. Please go to the check-in desks at the airport. Your baggage will be tagged and sent to the aircraft and you will receive an airport boarding pass. Then proceed to security and to your departure gate." so that's how I'd be inclined to interpret it.

thisisyesterday Fri 21-Aug-09 21:44:51

yes if you have luggage to check in tyou can't do it obnline

TheDailyMailHatesWomenAndLemon Fri 21-Aug-09 21:46:55

Good (well, not exactly good, but you know what I mean). They don't like to phrase these things clearly...

TheDailyMailHatesWomenAndLemon Fri 21-Aug-09 21:47:52

Sorry, there was supposed to be a "Thanks" at the start of that post...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now