Talk

Advanced search

Easyjet luggage query...........

(10 Posts)
WinomoreTheFruitbat Wed 19-Aug-09 18:22:42

Just wondering, my sister and mother have both booked 1 piece of hold luggage each but want to remove it as we've all decided it would be much easier if we all take just hand luggage (only for 2 nights to Milan)
I have searched the Easyjet website and cannot find how on earth to remove luggage although it is easy to add it (figures)
So, I then searched the whole website for a phone number, could I find one anywhere? NOPE! How the hell do you contact them? There isn't even an email address ffs!
I tried the help button but that just takes me back to a list of questions which don't apply to my question angry

saggyhairyarse Wed 19-Aug-09 20:54:33

Does this help:

www.contact-number.co.uk/contact-number.cfm?contact=Easyjet

Agree, website is shockingly shite!

WinomoreTheFruitbat Wed 19-Aug-09 21:10:08

Thanks for that saggy, I tried that number when I googled easyjet phone number. It doesn't seem to work and anyway, it costs 65p per minute shock
An email address would be good!

saggyhairyarse Wed 19-Aug-09 21:14:36

If you go to the 'help' section and then click on the most appropriate (add bags?) and then log in, does it say 'still stuck' and you can then click on an online form?

WinomoreTheFruitbat Wed 19-Aug-09 21:17:47

No it just takes me to the page where you add bags. I've found an email address on google. Apparently it's the head of Easyet hmm anyway, I'll soon find out.....

neversaydie Wed 19-Aug-09 21:24:04

I wouldn't worry about it. You won't get a refund anyway, and they won't complain if you don't check in hold baggage that you have paid for - only if you try to check in baggage that you haven't!

WinomoreTheFruitbat Wed 19-Aug-09 21:47:09

Really? I thought I would get a refund. Surely I'm entitled to a refund? shock

WinomoreTheFruitbat Thu 20-Aug-09 09:05:21

Well you were right neversaydie, Easyjet is a non-refundable airline, doesn't sound right to me hmm surely they have to refund like shops do?

This is the email address I found (if anyone stumbles across this thread): andy@easyjet.com
He is the CEO of Easyjet.

My email to him was passed on to the appropriate person who replied to me

If anyone needs a phone number, I've been given this one: Customer Services - 0871 244 2366 (calls cost 10p per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more)

saggyhairyarse Thu 20-Aug-09 09:10:44

The buggers have you buy the short and curlies once you make the booking.

WinomoreTheFruitbat Thu 20-Aug-09 13:52:05

I suppose it's what you get for trying to fly cheap!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now