Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have a villa for hire on here?

(16 Posts)
aGalChangedHerName Sun 16-Aug-09 20:00:40

If anyone does then i'm interested in booking for April 2010 hopefully.

TIA

nowwearefour Sun 16-Aug-09 20:17:48

i dont own it but i have been and can recommend www.montengrand.com/. also been tempted by www.villakarli.co.uk/villa/VillaOverview.html. think there is an advertiser to that one on MN.

JentlyDoesIt Sun 16-Aug-09 20:17:53

Are you looking for anywhere in particular? My PIL have one in Spain that they rent out - in between Alicante and Murcia

It's lovely we stay there a lot (2 small DC's) and it's really safe for them.

Let me know if you want any more details.

aGalChangedHerName Sun 16-Aug-09 20:20:16

Hi JDI how many does it sleep? We would be taking the 2 dd's and ds2 and ds1 and poss his gf.

Will have a look at tat also nowwearefour. Thanks!

bellavita Sun 16-Aug-09 20:20:41

Mumoverseas has one in Florida that she rents out.

aGalChangedHerName Sun 16-Aug-09 20:23:55

Hmm think the dd's are too young atm for Florida maybe.

Thanks tho

JentlyDoesIt Sun 16-Aug-09 20:24:32

Hello, it sleeps 6. 3 bedrooms, one double then 2 rooms with 2 singles in each. 2 bathrooms, pool, 5 mins walk to gorgeous beach supermarket round the corner...

Stanstead and Gatwick do flights to Murcia which is only a 10 min drive away from the villa. Most places do flights to Alicante which is about an hours drive.

JentlyDoesIt Sun 16-Aug-09 20:26:15

P.S depending on how little the DC's are, you can also hire stair gates, high chairs, travel cots as well from the cleaning co.

aGalChangedHerName Sun 16-Aug-09 20:28:23

Thanks jently,do they have a www or anything?

JentlyDoesIt Sun 16-Aug-09 20:32:52

No, 'fraid not but if you google "torre de la horedada" (the village the villa is in) you can see some pics of similar villa's.

If you want, I get get step MIL to send you a brochure (sp) with all the details?

aGalChangedHerName Sun 16-Aug-09 20:33:53

A brochure would be fab Jently if you wouldn't mind? Shall i CAT you with my address?

JentlyDoesIt Sun 16-Aug-09 20:36:55

That would be fab thanks. Will email StepMIL and let her know you're interested...

nancy75 Sun 16-Aug-09 20:41:16

Hi, my parents have a flat in a small block in puerto pollensa, mallorca, it sleeps 6 and is child friendly (we go often with dd age 4) this is the link if you are interested
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/puerto-pollensa/8843

aGalChangedHerName Sun 16-Aug-09 20:45:37

Thanks Nancy,will have a look once i get ds2 to sort his school stuff out x

aznerak Mon 17-Aug-09 20:15:56

Hi there

Thanks Nowwearefour - its my parents' villa at Villa Karli you linked to. Do get in touch any time! They'd love to welcome you and yr family

x

JentlyDoesIt Thu 20-Aug-09 17:50:30

Hi there

Agal - can I ask how old the DC's are? StepMIL is fine with sending you a brochure but is a little worried about "non family" children staying there hmm

Sorry to ask...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now