Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations please!! - want all inclusive holiday for 5 for next summer...

(7 Posts)
cluckyagain Thu 13-Aug-09 16:08:07

Hi all - many thanks in advance.

DH is bugging me to plan and book next yrs summer holiday (we're a bit sad after this year!!) We both fancy an all-inclusive (never done it before with kids) somewhere in europe. 2 adults and 3 kids under 10. Would like to spend £1500 up to absolute max of £2500 - not even sure if this is possible! (or if possible, in utterly horrid hotel which we will hate)

Has anybody been anywhere which they and the kids enjoyed - kids do love kids clubs but not bothered personally as they just love being by the pool.

mumtojames Thu 13-Aug-09 16:19:00

Hi, we go to a lovely hotel in spain, hotel palas in la pineda. all inclusive - altho set meal times and crisps/icecream drinks in between. its got a kids club if you want it - mine never really bother lovely pool, and five mins to beach, port aventura theme park 10mins away. we book with www.travelrepublic.co.uk for hotel then flights with ryanair to reus. been twice now and will go back next year -sad i know but you know what your getting!!!
not paid more than £800 all in (2ad,2ch&1 baby last year)see also www.palaspineda.com
hthwink

cluckyagain Fri 14-Aug-09 07:53:14

mumtojames - thanks!! Just what was required - shall have a look at the website.

Anybody else??

TIA

mustsleep Fri 14-Aug-09 08:10:09

we've just booked for 5 of us to go to Bulgaria for two weeks in June next year all inclusive for £1800 4 star hotel grin

we booked directly through Balkans online though otherwise it's £3000!!

cluckyagain Fri 14-Aug-09 08:35:43

Thanks mustsleep - will have a look.

mumtojames - I've just spent half an hour trying to get the travel republic website to allow me to find any availablility at the palas pinedas and it won't let me!! How on earth do you do it - I'm trying to get 12,13 or 14 days from the end of July next year and nothing seems to work - with or without flights!! help.

mumtojames Fri 14-Aug-09 17:32:08

i dont hink they are on sale yet, maybe september for next year hmm

cluckyagain Sat 15-Aug-09 09:19:40

Thanks - yes that would make sense!!blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now