Talk

Advanced search

does anyone know of an apartment avail in Sept in the med?

(5 Posts)
treedelivery Wed 12-Aug-09 15:41:55

I trying to get 3 adults and 2 children [one a baby] on a cheap reasonable holiday for a week, departing the 5/6 Sept.

Does anyone know of a holiday let or anything that would suit? ANyone used any good companies? The usual tour package deals try to squeeze us in a one ned appartment and I'm not too keen!

Really not too worried about the country, as long as it has an airport and I can get flights from the North!

treedelivery Wed 12-Aug-09 15:45:29

Apologies for typing, have a baby slumped on chest and it's a bit awkward!

notwavingjustironing Wed 12-Aug-09 15:48:12

Have you tried Holiday Rentals

here

They are all private rentals so you might be able to negotiate the price if they are struggling to let.

Aren't flights still expensive though?

treedelivery Wed 12-Aug-09 16:03:39

Am looking into that site thanks smile

I have emailed a few through various sites and don't seem to be getting answers.

Flights are expensive, but if we can get a good deal on accomodation then we'll break even I thibk, plus not be sleeping in one room<<shudder>>]

It's my mum, me, DH and the 2 dcs, one a baby. Space required!

jorojay Fri 14-Aug-09 12:14:11

Hi
Brand new to mumsnet today! Hello.
We have an apartment in Murcia, has a travel cot, pushchair and games for the beach. It's not on the coast and you will have to hire a car. But the complex its on has 10 pools and 3 bars open. It has 2 bedrooms and has a sofa bed. Its £200 for the week. Check out ownersdirect.com/spain/s10575.htm, have a look at the flights, we are going out on the 13th, and the flights were under £100 per adult and that included a bag in the hold.
Good luck - hope you find somewhere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now