Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Centerparcs

(8 Posts)
HoneySocks Tue 11-Aug-09 22:10:26

I have not been before and would like to take my two dds ( no dh) - would i get away with saying that my youngest is under two (she is just turned two) so that we can all sleep in one big bed and i can afford to go ! or will they check her date of birth somehow? many thanks in advance

rubyroo Tue 11-Aug-09 22:32:16

no they don't check you fill in their dates of birth on the online checkin form. and they have cots in the room of the comfort villas just watch out that dd1 doesn't grass you up!! mine always does!! we've been a few times to the sherwood forest one and had a great time smile

HoneySocks Wed 12-Aug-09 19:05:30

thank you rubyroo, thats great. yes will have to keep dd1 quiet!

MummyDoIt Wed 12-Aug-09 19:08:00

No,they don't check. We've had friends come along as day guests and nobody checked they actually left. They could have slept over and nobody would have noticed!

Have a great time!

giantkatestacks Wed 12-Aug-09 19:08:14

Are there one beds then? I never knew that...

poopscoop Wed 12-Aug-09 19:10:33

am marking my spot for the vituous one who is bound to come along and saying you are de-frauding centreparcs blah blah lol grin

Go for it, I would.

HoneySocks Thu 13-Aug-09 19:45:46

thanks for the replies , i think i will go for it!

mumoverseas Thu 13-Aug-09 23:17:08

we went to CP in France last month and were not asked for any 'proof' of DCs ages, we just booked online and put in the ages.

poopscoop, I'd pat anyone on the bank who de-frauded CP as they are a bunch of crooks (well the one in France were) we were overcharged for practically every activity we booked for the DC.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now