Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

slings and airports

(3 Posts)
ramblingmum Mon 03-Aug-09 07:58:23

I am flying to France next month. DD2 will be 4 months and I thought that I would carry her through the airport in my moby wrap. I'm worried that security will make me take it off. Has any one tried this?
We will have a single pushchair mainly for dd1(2.9y). We don't have a double and find 2 pushchairs too much hassle. Thanks for any tips

MissShiraz Mon 03-Aug-09 12:39:46

Good question we are taking our 6 month old and are thinking fo taking a backpack carrier as we would use it alot during the day when on holiday in places you cannot use a stroller

pseudoname Mon 03-Aug-09 12:42:47

I have taken a baby through to the Middle East and back and neither way was I asked to take the baby out of a wrap sling at any point. You can walk through the metal detector with baby all wrapped up. I suppose it may be a problem if it goes off but then kind people would ask you to empty pockets first and walk thru again before asking you to take off the baby.

a wrap sling is worth its weight in gold when travelling long haul. I didn't take a buggy with me and even after 4 months traveling without it I still didn't miss it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now