Talk

Advanced search

Hotetur Club Bellevue Apartments Sa Coma Majorca - anyone been>

(11 Posts)
dietqueen Sun 02-Aug-09 20:53:02

This keeps coming up on several sites..any good?

dietqueen Sun 02-Aug-09 20:53:39

sorry Alcudia

girlsyearapart Sun 02-Aug-09 20:57:59

me again! we're looking on the same websites I think. BIL and his girlfriend have been and really liked it there. Said good for kids lots of pools and near beach. A bit of a long transfer from airport i seem to remember though could be wrong..
Another friend came back from Alcudia recently and said it was lovely but pick the port end as the other end was a 'bit Magaluf for families'..
Have you looked on TripAdvisor?

dietqueen Sun 02-Aug-09 21:05:00

yes as always with TA there are mixed reviews, but more good than bad. Yes I was worried about transfer Im sure as Alcudia is up north its a 2 hour transfer.

We went to Majorca last year and the transfer bus had to stop for our ds!

sleepymommy Sun 02-Aug-09 21:08:20

I've been! We went for a week last year and had a lovely time!
We'd read reviews that mentioned mozzie bites, but none when we were there. It's very clean, there's loads for the kids to do, lots of swimming pools, and the food was lovely!
Hope you enjoy it!

girlsyearapart Sun 02-Aug-09 21:12:51

The transfer was only reason we discounted it as think the flight with four under 2's will be quite enough without a long coach/car journey! Looks like a lovely hotel

dietqueen Sun 02-Aug-09 21:20:57

not doing 2 hours transfer now looking at Ibiza!

MissSunny Mon 03-Aug-09 00:47:14

Message withdrawn

girlsyearapart Mon 03-Aug-09 06:43:36

Where would you recommend then misssunny?
Dietqueen- we discounted Ibiza cos of all the raver style flight times!! Have been before though it's beautiful. Try Santa Eulalia.

MissSunny Mon 03-Aug-09 12:47:56

Message withdrawn

girlsyearapart Mon 03-Aug-09 18:47:18

we are also going first week sept with our two dds who will be nearly 1 and 2 and another couple with similar ages. Needs to be self catering due to dd2s allergies. Want somewhere near beach within walking distance to restaurants etc. Menorca or Majorca leaving Gatwick or Heathrow. Are you a travel agent?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now