Talk

Advanced search

Were going to Bideford in Devon, were staying at Bideford Pay holiday park, where is the nearest Supermarket?

(6 Posts)
TitsalinaBumsquash Fri 31-Jul-09 10:30:38

Were going Bideford Bay holiday park and intend to do a mini supermarket shop when we get there rather than using the onsite shop which from experence is likley to be expensive! Anyone local who can tell me whats near by?

mumonthenet Fri 31-Jul-09 10:42:57

Google Bideford Bay supermarkets.

Or go to Tesco/Sainsbury's/Waitrose etc sites
and find their store locater - I used this for a trip to London.

You may even be able to do an online shop with delivery to your holiday home?!

TitsalinaBumsquash Fri 31-Jul-09 12:54:53

Hmm im not sure as its a Caravan Park, do they do deliverys to holiday parks?

flaime Fri 31-Jul-09 14:45:49

Hi - the nearest one is ASDA which is at the Atlantic Shopping and outlet village. After that it's into Bideford town where there is a Morrisons.

You could also call at one on your way down - there is a Tesco's which is just off the junction of the A361 North devon link road and the A39, or a Sainsbury's about 3 roundabouts further along the A39 (The roundabout with a peurgot garrage on the corner). That's also your nearest McDonalds and KFC if you're into take outs smile

trollbeadaddict Fri 31-Jul-09 22:19:59

If I remember (we went to Instow a few times), there's also a great hedge maze and crazy golf at the atlantic village. Also try the Big Sheep (if it's still there) - my kids loved it.

TitsalinaBumsquash Wed 12-Aug-09 08:32:32

Just saw this, thanks for your replies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now