Talk

Advanced search

DLP Fast Pass Tickets

(6 Posts)
Soups Fri 31-Jul-09 09:36:07

Do you get any choice in the time slot you get?

LIZS Fri 31-Jul-09 09:46:50

No you are allocated the next available slot (which is displayed above the machine) and you used to only be able to hold one at a time.

LyraSilvertongue Fri 31-Jul-09 09:51:31

No. If they current waiting time is an hour, your fast pass will give you a slot in an hour's time.

DadInsteadofMum Fri 31-Jul-09 09:51:35

If you are in early the time could be very soon, if you are there later then it could be right at the end of the day. You can only hold one fast pass at a time, so if you get a time right at the end of the day you are blocked for the whole day.

OnceWasSquiffy Fri 31-Jul-09 09:52:59

...but you can buy extra passes on ebay. We did this and they worked fine - I think we paid around £20 for 6 passes, something like that. If you are going during school holidays and a weekend I think they are well worth the money, but no need if you are there on a school day. On the busiest days I would advise sending you DH to go straight to the various popular rides straight away and book them up as soon as you arrive - we have turned up at stuff like the Buzz ride at 11 am and found the next pass time is 5pm....

Soups Fri 31-Jul-09 14:37:04

Ahhh right, thanks everyone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now