Talk

Advanced search

Easyjet won`t let me print off a boarding pass.Any advice?

(10 Posts)
jardy Mon 27-Jul-09 08:54:35

Travelling from manchester to Athens with just handbaggage on Wednesday this week.
It won`t let me print a boarding pass,it just says press next but there is no Next button.Anyone else had this problem?I have tried to ring Easyjet but it`s just a loop.
Don`t really mind queuing but it`s irritating when I have deliberately packed light.Everything else is in order.I think a little voice is worrying me in case I can`t get on the flight!

AttilaTheMeerkat Mon 27-Jul-09 10:20:30

www.easyjet.co.uk/EN/Contact/easyjet_help.html

The above page may assist.

As you are flying out on Wednesday it may be that you won't be able to print off your boarding pass or check in online until tomorrow. Most airlines allow online check in only 24 hours before actual departure.

T0SSER Mon 27-Jul-09 12:21:30

We're travelling with Easy Jet on Wednesday and have been able to print our boarding passes.

Perhaps a fault with the site?

jardy Mon 27-Jul-09 18:40:47

Thank you,I will try again.

poopscoop Mon 27-Jul-09 18:54:36

is your page fuylly opened to maximum size? could be the problem as i have had this myself looking for 'continue' and nowhere until i made page bigger.

jardy Tue 28-Jul-09 11:22:53

Aggggggggggggh -still won`t let me!I can only assume that it is because I booked through TravelRepublic,and not EASYJET.
If this is the reason,TravelRepublic need to be aware of this as it is very frustrating to follow their instructions which then don`t work!(on their Booking Confirmation).
Many thanks to Att,Toss,and Poop for caring enough to reply.Thank you.

DadInsteadofMum Tue 28-Jul-09 13:16:45

Easyjet lets you check in weeks in advance so it wasn't that. Try clearing your internet history and trying again, it could be it failed once and now is bringing up the "failed" page rather than a new one.

jardy Tue 28-Jul-09 20:53:43

Hello Dadinsteadofmum,tried again but not working.I am wondering if its because I initially put TravelRepublic reference and it won`t let me because of that error.
I cannot find a next button anywhere,it just takes me through to Login and as I didn`t book it through Easyjet it says can`t find record.Initially though it gives me all the correct details,ie my flights,then it stops.
Really frustrating but kind of you to reply and as I have to get up at 3am to catch the flight I must get to bed asap.Thank you again!Night night.

jardy Tue 28-Jul-09 20:55:10

Ps dad,I did do what you suggested regarding clearing internet history.Ta!

jardy Sat 22-Aug-09 17:07:05

Sad end:I was charged £32 for my small overnight bag that easily fitted in the bag holder and was very light.I was very upset but did not want to make a fuss at 4 in the morning in front of my friend.Any advice as to what to do next,I did explain that I had tried and tried to print off the boarding pass.Thank you to those that replied.
I think I will write to Easyjet and then complain to the Times to warn others!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now