Talk

Advanced search

how can I take my boys to the Nou Camp cheaply from Scotland?

(7 Posts)
ssd Thu 23-Jul-09 13:22:06

they'd love to go but I think it'll cost a fortune

does anyone know how to do it cheaply?

inscotland Thu 23-Jul-09 14:13:10

budget airline from your local airport to Barcelona and then the bus to the stadium or one of the organised tours. Have a look on tripadvisor.co.uk for cheap accommodation and the best/cheapest ways to get entry to the stadium.

It's big but not that great!

ssd Fri 24-Jul-09 10:08:28

thanks

FritesMenthe Fri 24-Jul-09 10:12:48

To a match or just a stadium tour?

club website

shonaspurtle Fri 24-Jul-09 10:24:06

Prestwick to Reus or Girona via Ryanair is the cheapest I think but you'd still need to get to Barcelona from there (good trains though).

EasyJet fly direct to Barcelona.

Have a look at getting tickets for a game. There's a range of prices and if it's not a big match then they won't be too hard to get. Compare the price to the cost of the tour because I think seeing an actual game would be better.

(I've no interest in football but went with dh to see Barcelona play Seville and have to admit it was amazing)

geordieminx Fri 24-Jul-09 21:53:58

Easyjet to Barca, bus from the airport to the centre - 4euro I think, then one of the city bus tours that will drop you off outside the stadium - about 15euro for a day, then stadium entry which is about 5 euro?

ssd Fri 24-Jul-09 22:54:56

the ds's have been a PITA today, don't know if I still want to consider spending money I don't have to take the wee shites souls

but thanks anyway!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now