Talk

Advanced search

Where is hot and suitable for a one year old in late November?

(5 Posts)
LadyThompson Thu 23-Jul-09 13:20:06

My DP has two weeks off booked at the end of Nov, our DD will turn one and I would like to go somewhere hot. I am wary of long longhaul as DD was a bit tiring on a mere flight to Italy last week; also I am worried about her having to have travel vacs. Um, I don't really fancy the Canaries unless someone can convince me strongly otherwise, and we don't have a stack of money. Is Egypt all inclusive my best bet? Would this be hell?

LadyThompson Thu 23-Jul-09 20:15:39

Someone? grin

LittleHarrysMum Thu 23-Jul-09 20:20:58

I think Cyprus is still lovely and warm at that time of year. Not in the evening though! Would have to pack jumpers for night time. I'm funny and prefer that though hate being too hot of a night.

raindroprhyme Thu 23-Jul-09 20:57:35

eygpt def!!!
we are going in oct with our 2 boys and went on our own for our honeymoon.

beaches are fab hotels are great food lovely staff great .

dinkystinky Thu 23-Jul-09 21:07:16

We're looking a trip with a 3 year old and his baby brother (will be around 9 months old) in November - we were looking at Cyprus but the weather is really unpredictable over there at that time of year apparently. If you're going for 2 weeks, may be worth a punt - however if you want guaranteed sun, not the way to go. We had Egypt recommended to us - but am wary of it maybe being too hot for DS2 - and Turkey and Tenerife - which is our current favourite - where the weather is warm and more predictable for being sunny.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now