Talk

Advanced search

central london family restuarants...any suggestions?

(5 Posts)
JandLandG Thu 23-Jul-09 13:19:57

we're staying at a hotel at the old glc hq near the millennium wheel london eye thing next week.

i don't mind garfunkels and those kind of places, but anyone any thoughts on good central london resturants suitable for me and the missus plus our 8, 5 and 18 month old nippers?

give me a shout if so

thanks

MillieMummy Thu 23-Jul-09 13:22:47

There is a Girafe close to the london eye, but it get's really busy at lunchtimes. Also by the london eye is a Wagamama's if your little ones do noodles?

What kind of food are you after?

JandLandG Thu 23-Jul-09 13:28:20

yeah, wagamamma's is a good shout actually....

any kind of food, really, we're not fussy!

2 nights, 3 days there, lunch and dinner at friends sorted so will need a few suggestions to save random choices when we're hungry.

MillieMummy Thu 23-Jul-09 13:33:08

Festival hall area is good - Girafe, Wagamama and Pizza Express. Another option with the fesival hall if the weather is bad is to buy food at the Eat sandwich place and then picnic in the festival hall.

Our favourite in the are is EV in Isabella St (about 10 mins away from the fesival hall). If the weather is good it's a great place to sit outside with kids. The deli is like a self-serve salad bar which is good value.

http://www.tasrestaurant.com/ev_bar/index.htm

JandLandG Sat 25-Jul-09 23:59:12

hey, thanks for all the responses...we're going on thursday, nippers v excited, train booked, hotel sorted, millennium wheel reserved, now food organised too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now