Talk

Advanced search

Easyjet question

(6 Posts)
Shellwell Wed 22-Jul-09 12:50:01

Hi

Does anyone have a phone number for Easyjet please? I am due to fly from Manchester to Greece next week with Easyjet. I have just found out the taxi I have ordered in Greece doesn't have a car seat, my daughter is only 11 months. I can't take the risk of having her sat on my knee. I want to check with Easyjet if I can take a carseat with me? Will it be put in hold or can I take it on the plane. I presume both of these options will cost me money.

Any help would be great, thanks

Shell

SoWhat Wed 22-Jul-09 12:52:19

I am pretty sure you can take a car seat in the hold at no extra cost. I fly with Easyjet every couple of months and put a buggy in the hold free of charge.

ChopsTheDuck Wed 22-Jul-09 12:57:24

0871 244 2366
10 p a min.

I've taken car seat with them with no problems. The theory is that you are allowed one item of either car seat or buggy with a child, but I've taken both and not been charged. The car seat will be checked in.

WelliesAndPyjamas Wed 22-Jul-09 12:59:59

You can take a carseat. I emailed them about it and they said yes. I took the printout of the reply with me just in case but there was no issue. Might be worth doing the same (emailing them + printing reply) because they reply very quickly.

Kiwinyc Wed 22-Jul-09 13:11:43

You can take a carseat & buggy at no extra charge. Did the same ourselves to Faro on easyjet.

Shellwell Wed 22-Jul-09 22:40:15

Thanks for your replies, I have been in touch with Easyjet and yes I can take a stroller and car seat free of charge.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now