Talk

Advanced search

Another EASYJET baggage question ...

(3 Posts)
Charney Sat 18-Jul-09 21:28:50

Hi girls. New here but hope that you can help me.

I am flying with my 6 month old tomorrow. We are flying with Easyjet and as I am travelling alone with lo, we have booked 2 seats (we were originally going to take a car seat but am now not!) Anyway, my booking confirmation says I can take one bag (that's all I paid for) and up to 32 kilos. On my return I have booked lo to sit on my lap (so only one seat bought) and it says that I have 1 bag of 20kgs.

I can't find it anywhere on their (nightmare to navigate!) website - can anyone help me please? On the one hand, I would assume my lo is entitled to some luggage entitlement on the way out as he has a seat ... but do I have to pay to increase my luggage amount?

Very confused ... all help very gratefully received!!!

xx

AttilaTheMeerkat Sun 19-Jul-09 16:46:13

Charney

This is from Easyjet's (would totally agree that it is ghastly to navigate) website:-

Baggage Allowances

Each passenger is permitted

one standard piece of hand baggage to maximum dimensions of 55x40x20cm, and
Up to 8 pieces of checked-in hold baggage to a maximum combined weight of 20kg. A fee per kilo for excess weight is charged at the airport prior to departure.

I would doubt very much if your LO has any form of baggage allowance. You will need to check with Easyjet at check in on your departure.

AttilaTheMeerkat Sun 19-Jul-09 16:48:36

Again from their website:-

"Infants who share your seat do not have a baggage allowance".

Therefore on your return your LO will have no baggage allowance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now