Talk

Advanced search

What can I actually take into the cabin with me on a plane?

(2 Posts)
ChildOfThe70s Mon 13-Jul-09 19:32:27

I haven't been on a plane since before 9/11 and now that the security regs have changed I have no idea what I can take on board or how much stuff. Can anyone enlighten me, or give me a link to a useful website please?

Can the DCs bring their usual drinks bottles or do they have to have clear water only? What about their Nintendo DS - can they use them onboard?

Thanks for your help!!

CMOTdibbler Mon 13-Jul-09 20:21:13

The DCs can't take their drinks bottles - you will need to buy any drinks you want after security.

You can't take: scissors, penknives, tweezers, liquids/gel/paste over 200ml, or in a container of over 200ml through security (can buy them airside)

You can have: liquids in containers of less than 100ml, and your total cabin allowance per person of liquid/gel/paste must fit in a small resealable clear bag (sandwich bag size), DS is OK (but must be off during takeoff and landing as must all electronic devices and no earphones in then either)

You can find the advice here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now