Advanced search

what kind of safety equipment (ie water wings etc) should i buy for going on holiday to place with pool - 7 month old baby!

(4 Posts)
alannabanana Sun 12-Jul-09 22:22:45

i'm not even sure if they make arm band type water wing thingys for babies, but its just dawned on me that of course we'll need something for him while he's in the pool - having his first swim i might add.
any idea whats suitable?
we leave thursday week...aarrh!

nooka Sun 12-Jul-09 22:30:02

You could find one of those baby pool seats? They are basically an inflatable ring with holes for their legs and I think a slight back rest. Most of the time he will probably want to be held though. I think you can get the ring thing at places that sell goggles etc.

alannabanana Mon 13-Jul-09 12:03:53

ok cool. thanks!

heavenstobetsy Mon 13-Jul-09 12:05:57

boots sell the swim seat - your DS is too small for armbands. My DD loved her seat!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now