Talk

Advanced search

Bugaboo Cameleon - Handlebar

(3 Posts)
Rebecca1971 Sun 12-Jul-09 14:27:53

I have a brandnew Cameleon 2009 model. Taking it out on its very first stroll I attached a small bag with shopping to the handlebar (2 pints of milk and a few bits and pieces). This seems to have caused the left side of the handlebar to come down every so often. It was easy enough to pull back up but... is this normal? Can this pushchair really not cope with a few bags on the handlebar? My previous pushchair could cope with loads and loads of luggage no problem.

Has anybody had similar experiences? Should I take it back to the shop and have it checked?

Any advice much appreciated.

mjd1 Tue 28-Jul-09 13:14:54

Hi
I had the same problem with my bugaboo the handle at the right side pulled out really easily which then slightly twisted the frame - i sent it back and it was replaced but now this one is doing exactly the same thing.
My advice is take it back and let Bugaboo know it seems to be a bit of a design fault.

Michelle

SparklyGothKat Tue 28-Jul-09 13:29:48

did the bag slip down and knock the button? That happened to me last week, my bag slipped over the button and pushed it in, so the right side unclipped and fell.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now