Talk

Advanced search

Those pullalong kids trolley bags - do they conform to hand baggage restrictions?

(8 Posts)
itchyandscratchy Sat 11-Jul-09 17:55:53

like www.amazon.co.uk/Disney-Princess-Wheeled-Trolley-Suitcase/dp/B001EJVPI2/ref=pd_cp_k_h_b_cs_3this one...

has anyone used these onboard planes?
Or has anyone got one and could measure it for me?!! Restrictions onboard are 55x40x20 cm

Thanks in advance grin

janegrey Sat 11-Jul-09 18:15:40

I don't know for sure, but the kids trollies tend to be smaller than adult ones.

If you can get a refund then I'd suggest you go ahead and buy it - I'd be amazed if it was bigger than the size you've indicated.

Are you flying with bmibaby by any chance? I've just been measuring our bags for those dimensions.

itchyandscratchy Sat 11-Jul-09 18:33:15

no, skintflinty ryan air where they tax your farts hmm grin

suwoo Sat 11-Jul-09 18:43:50

Trunky's do, so you could compare dimensions with one of those maybe?

amidaiwish Sat 11-Jul-09 18:47:22

we have disney ones, they are pretty small so i would say yes.

trunky's are a flipping nightmare. weigh a ton and if you decide to check them in they have to go down the outsize baggage chute they are such a funny shape. I was not impressed with a second round of queuing!

kslatts Sat 11-Jul-09 20:06:51

We have a couple of disney one's and they are quite small, the one's we use on ryanair are dunlop one's which are quite a bit bigger than the disney ones.

girlynut Sat 18-Jul-09 17:15:54

We love DS1's Trunki and have always taken it on as hand luggage with Easyjet.

Julesnobrain Sat 18-Jul-09 20:26:21

Yup we use a trunki and its fine as is DS scooby doo pull along case

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now