Talk

Advanced search

How come I cant make a simple decision regarding hotel ??????? Please do it for me (-:

(7 Posts)
mosschops30 Sat 11-Jul-09 10:44:29

Am taking dc's to Legoland at beginning of August as we have free tickets.
I will be 6 months pg by then so dont want to drive 6 hour round trip in one day, so here are my options:

Stay in travelodge/holiday inn night before for £40

Stay in nice Village hotel for night before and night after for £78 (so we could have a swim and everything night before).
or
Stay in Village again for two nights but including breakfast for 4 of us, and extra £20 so £98 for 2 nights inc breakfast (which is pretty good).

I dont really have to money to throw around, but Legoland is free and it will be the last chance to take dcs away before no.3 comes. Only problem is extra meal costs, like 2 nights of dinner, but I suppose we could just go to MacD's or similar for cheap meal then back to hotel.

WWYD?? TIA smile

mosschops30 Sat 11-Jul-09 11:47:50

dd has also suggested buying some cheap sarnies from garage on way to Legoland for lunch smile (bless), a 2 night stay is looking good

tiredemma Sat 11-Jul-09 11:58:46

I would do the two nights, with brekkie.

AttilaTheMeerkat Sat 11-Jul-09 14:02:17

Would also do the two nights with breakfast.

mosschops30 Sat 11-Jul-09 14:39:35

Really? Not to indulgent?? smile Keep feeling guilty for spending that extra £50, but then the extra night and swimming pool would be lovely

CMOTdibbler Sat 11-Jul-09 20:11:30

Two nights with brekkie - that way its a real holiday. Check in at the earliest possible moment (ring them and ask if you can get there early and use the pool before your room is ready - they'll often let you arrive at 12), and then the reverse leaving - I've often been able to lurk around till the afternoon in the pool

mosschops30 Sun 12-Jul-09 12:24:30

great advice CMOT smile, have booked it now and am really excited. Youre right it will be a proper break with the 2 nights and brekkie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now