Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

London mums -- anywhere good for breastfeeding near Leicester Square/Shaftesbury Avenue?

(8 Posts)
LeahE Tue 17-May-05 12:37:21

Title says it all, really -- anywhere clean, non-smoky, and breastfeeding-friendly in the general vicinity of Leicester Square or Shaftesbury Avenue?

Thanks in advance...

bossykate Tue 17-May-05 12:38:26

national gallery?

LeahE Tue 17-May-05 12:48:33

LOL, yes! Should have remembered them after all the hoo-ha...

Happy to hear any more suggestions from anyone else, though.

lockets Tue 17-May-05 12:49:33

Message withdrawn

LeahE Tue 17-May-05 12:50:46

Also. anywhere open after 6pm? SIL is taking DS for a few hours this evening and I'd like to top him up first.

jackeroo Tue 17-May-05 12:54:09

at st paul's church in covent garden (not far from leicester sq) there is a lovely hidden away garden area which is relatively quiet and has lots of benches... it's the church that backs onto covent garden piazza.

sfg Tue 17-May-05 21:26:13

in beak street - towards soho and v close to shaftesbury - there is a fresh and wild with a cafe where you could sit, and next to that a massage place called relax, where I bet they'd be happy to shelter you both
and Golden Square would be pretty quiet too

LeahE Wed 18-May-05 18:27:16

Thank you all. I went for Starbucks last night but this may be a more regular occurrence and it's great to have a range of options.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now