Talk

Advanced search

baby and Kinderhotel in Austria

(2 Posts)
esmebooble Thu 02-Jul-09 11:48:42

Has anyone stayed at Babydorf Trebesing Kärnten - Austria baby and Kinderhotel in Austria? I'm trying to find some reviews of the place before booking at trip there with my 10 month old twins. If anyone has any experience of this hotel or similar ones I would be very grateful.

Badpups Fri 03-Jul-09 22:54:30

Hi
Not sure if this helps but we stayed at this hotel when our twins were approx. 14 months old in 2004.
I've had a quick look at the website and the hotel seems to have been developed a lot since we stayed there.
The location was great and beautiful. We toured around quite a lot as well as spending time in the hotel.

The food was good although the wine was very expensive. The room was ideal for us as it had a little kitchenette where we could prepare stuff for the children and they had a separate bedroom so we could watch TV or read at night without disturbing them.

Not sure if this is important to you but when we were there very little English was spoken. We can both get by in German so didn't mind but it would have been a big issue if the children had been older and we'd wanted to use the childcare more frequently.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now