Advanced search

Long car journey with 3 year old and need one of these but what are they called and where are they..

(2 Posts)
timmette Sun 21-Jun-09 09:26:00

I saw on some website a while a go a tray table type of thing that velcros on to the front seats headrests and then flips down like a tray for children in car seats to play colour on etc - and would really like to get one for my ds for our long trip - does anyone know what they're called or where to buy them ...please help.

inscotland Sun 21-Jun-09 13:27:23

I can't do links but if you have a look for they have one on there.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: