Talk

Advanced search

which sat nav for UK & Europe?

(5 Posts)
coveredinsnot Mon 15-Jun-09 10:06:29

We're heading over to Holland soon, and i'm going to get a sat nav, but just wondered if anyone had any good tips or suggestions for which one to get? I've never had one before, so this is all new to me... Thanks!

ReneRusso Mon 15-Jun-09 13:04:04

I have a Tom Tom with maps for Europe. It works fairly well and you can update the maps by connecting it up to your computer if they become out of date in a few years (you have to pay extra). You can also download an extra map if you want to if you find you are holidaying somewhere else in the future.

inscotland Mon 15-Jun-09 21:07:40

I have a Garmin. Bought it for hubby for Christmas last year. We're emmigrating to Australia so will be selling it if you are interested. I still have the Halfords receipt so it is guaranteed until December. It's been used just a handful of times and has Europe on it.

Well looked after.
P.S.. it is very easy to use as well. No problems.

Rebeccaj Tue 16-Jun-09 11:38:53

Our Garmin is great - we have the widescreen Europe one.

coveredinsnot Tue 16-Jun-09 22:12:50

inscotland, yes I would be interested in this, how much? I can't message you privately on here as I don't think you're signed up to the messaging system?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now