Talk

Advanced search

Easyjet from Luton - when do they take the buggy?

(3 Posts)
floradora Sat 06-Jun-09 14:47:58

I'm flying from Luton in a couple of weeks - at what stage of the check-in do I need to hand over the buggy? When we did an international flight from HEathrow it was at the boarding gate so it was really easy. Will Easyjet do this too? DD is 7 months

Wigeon Sat 06-Jun-09 19:15:47

We went to Barcelona in December from Luton with Easjet, and we could take the buggy right to the plane and leave it at the bottom of the steps up into the plane. Couldn't have been easier. And then it was waiting for us by the luggage reclaim conveyor thingie on the other end. DD was 6 months at the time.

A bit of advice you haven't asked for: allow the full 2 hours check-in - we were there 2 1/2 hours before check-in (ie before check-in even opened) and the queues were so horrendous / badly-organised that we barely made it through check-in and security in time to catch the flight. And there were about 30 other people in the same position on our flight!

floradora Sun 07-Jun-09 19:28:25

Thanks for the advice! Will make sure I'm there in loads of time, I hate airport stress.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now