Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone can recommend a good B&B/accomodation in Newcastle/Gateshead?

(10 Posts)
pupuce Mon 09-May-05 10:34:16

Going 23 to 26 June... at the rate everything is going I won't have much money for my accomodation..... so need to find clean and friendly.... but NOT too expensive.

Oh... I'll be in Newcastle to train new doulas if any of you are interested

pupuce Wed 11-May-05 20:33:38

Anyone?

leahbump Thu 12-May-05 13:22:17

Hi Pupuce- you'll find most stuff in the centre is quite expensive. If we were not on hol I'd have offered you our spare room!

It is however out of term time for the uni. I'll have a look and see if they hire out rooms in empty halls or not. Might be a budget option.

back later

pupuce Thu 12-May-05 18:34:38

Thanks Leah!

pupuce Mon 23-May-05 12:50:31

Hi Leah.... just wondered if you had a chance to look into this... still searching myself !

bigdonna Mon 23-May-05 22:30:52

hi pupuce have you tried the tourist imformation whenever we go away i ring them or try on the internet.

nappybaglady Mon 23-May-05 22:36:12

there is a travelinn on the quayside which usually seem to charge around 50-60 per night. Or try osbourne road for B&B/smaller hotels. It's not in town centre but is close to west jesmond metro station. Where are you doing your course?

peckarollover Mon 23-May-05 22:37:03

What is your budget pupuce?

Ailsa Mon 23-May-05 23:50:46

DH and his mates stayed in the uni halls when we got married (but that was 15 years ago, not sure if they still rent out).

What about staying outside of Newcastle
just off A1

another one just off A1

and another

and another

Newcastle Accommodation Search

pupuce Tue 24-May-05 12:15:50

The travel Inn Quayside ios more expenisve butr it's already sold out anyway.
I need to stay IN town as I am going by train.
My aim is now to stay at the Travel Inn in Gateshead.... is Gateshead big?
Thanks everyone

Budget ideally would be £30/night

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now