Talk

Advanced search

Help going away in May..which website could help me?

(4 Posts)
jumpingjackflash Sun 08-May-05 11:27:37

Hi, not been well so DH taking me away end of May for some sun. No kids (1st time in years!). Travel agent said most places booked because of bank holidays for where we want to go. Very depressing she was!. We have tried lastminute.com but does anyone know of any other good sites where we won't have to pay the top brochure prices? ANY help would be appreciated, also anyone recommend anywhere there will not be the bucket and spade brigade (we are camping in France for that later in year!). Great beaches, hot weather and not too expensive.

SenoraPostrophe Sun 08-May-05 11:29:59

in my experience the best way to get a cheap last minute holiday is still to phone up all the people that advertise on ceefax - there are a few sites that list the numbers too but can't remember them

(NB much better to phone than to use the web because many will ask how much you've been offered and cut the price. insurance companies do this too if you phone them)

jumpingjackflash Sun 08-May-05 11:42:53

Hi is Ceefax only available on t.v. then? We don't have Ceefax -sorry to be thick!

nellie245 Sun 08-May-05 13:08:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: