Talk

Advanced search

LEGOLAND with a 15 month old. Will there be enough for her age group?

(11 Posts)
pixiefish Sat 07-May-05 22:42:23

I know it's designed for kids but from what I can see it's more for slightly older kids.

Would you take a 15 month old there. She's very active and can walk adn run around. Dh fancies 2 days there on one of these deals

rickman Sat 07-May-05 22:44:09

Message withdrawn

pixiefish Sat 07-May-05 22:46:33

we're thinking of getting a package- 2 nights in a hotel plus free entry to the park.

soapbox Sat 07-May-05 22:50:30

I think she is very very young and won't really get much out of it - sorry

I think maybe 3 would be the youngest I would take.

Why not do a couple of nights at a beachy place instead- 15 month olds love making sandcastles

coldtea Sat 07-May-05 22:51:23

My in laws took my dd on thursday she is 21 months (dd that is!) they didn't think it was so good for her as some of the height restrictions were a bit strict. They said she loved the village though.

pixiefish Sat 07-May-05 22:58:29

that's what i thought. can't see much to suit her. Thanks all. need to show this to dh now

PuffTheMagicDragon Sat 07-May-05 23:03:19

pixiefish, I had a family pass for legoland last year (we leave reasonably near), so have detailed experience of it!

I think what it offers for under 3's (and particularly under 2's) is very limited tbh.

pixiefish Sat 07-May-05 23:05:42

thanks puff

Aero Sat 07-May-05 23:07:20

Agree - have been too and wouldn't take my 15month old (except that I have two others older who loved it)! Great for the older ones, but not a lot there for the very littlies. HTH

WestCountryLass Sat 07-May-05 23:37:30

I took my DS when he was a bit older than that and te only are he enjoyed was the water play area, the whole thing was a nightmare as it is a very busy place and he jsut wasn't robust enough to cope and we were getting in everyones way (or were made to feel that way).

Trust me, get a hosepipe for the garden, she will enjoy that jsut as much!

myermay Sun 08-May-05 08:15:55

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now