Talk

Advanced search

blyth, newcastle

(10 Posts)
bea Thu 05-May-05 21:54:48

hello! am going to a wedding in blyth in newcastle... anyone know anywhere to stay which does nice family rooms?...

think might end up at a travel inn or the such like... what are their family rooms like?

thanks again well travelled mumsnetters!!!

popsycal Thu 05-May-05 21:58:13

lots of travlelodges round here.....
all are fine.....will look at the site for you and tell you which ones is closest...where exactly is the wedding?

bea Thu 05-May-05 22:08:45

actually in blyth! i've looked at the travelodge in seaton burn... have you been there? how big are the family rooms??

ta!

popsycal Thu 05-May-05 22:12:58

seatton burn is the closest..
on quite a busy road though.....
i live about 5 miles away from it...therefore havent been
travelodges are all pretty much the same though and good for families (we are staying in one in manchester in the summer for a wedding)
you will mostly be at the wedding - easy to get to from hotel - a good taxi ride though from blyth if you are planning on drinking....there is also one near to me....let me find it

popsycal Thu 05-May-05 22:13:38

where is the reception

bea Thu 05-May-05 22:42:17

st cuthbert's church in blyth... a ceilah in the evening... dd will be popping with excitement!!!!

thanks popsycal for this info!

popsycal Fri 06-May-05 09:18:06

connection crashed last night so i will find it for yu now

popsycal Fri 06-May-05 09:30:26

this
premier travel inn is reasonably close too...very much klike a travel lodge but slightly cheaper. there is a pub next to it which does food....about 10 mins to whitley bay then 10 mins to blyth....
goo on aa.com and get a route from each place to the church and see how far it is

popsycal Fri 06-May-05 09:31:04

also very easy to find if coming from the south

bea Fri 06-May-05 16:01:38

thanks for all the info popsycal.. you're a star!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now