Talk

Advanced search

Coach Travel Safety

(3 Posts)
SophieSkaterina Thu 05-May-05 14:09:58

Hello hello. What are thoughts on coach/ mini bus travel with a baby and no car seat? I am going to Greece in June and have been told by the company we travel with that the transfer mini bus will have seat belts but that they won't provide a car seat for the 5 month old baby. He says its "a similar situation to the plane" and that therefore one isn't needed. Should I bring our own car seat for this part of the journey? It will be a huge hassle in the airport but obviously I don't want to risk anything once there and I suppose it would be useful to have our own car seat for if we hire a car rather than taking a punt on the hire firm's.

Chuffed Thu 05-May-05 14:14:34

If you are thinking of hiring a car then it would probably be useful to have your own carseat then you can use it for the minibus too.

starlover Thu 05-May-05 14:16:04

i think i'd be inclined to take the car seat too. if nothing else it'll give you a break from holding the baby on your lap!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: