Talk

Advanced search

Cyprus with 5 month old

(6 Posts)
pec171 Tue 19-May-09 11:36:23

Hi we are going to cyprus on 9th june for a friends wedding and I have a few questions that hopefully someone can help me with??

Will we be able to get SMA white or should we bring our own?

Can we use boiled tap water for bottles or should we use bottled water?

My son wont sleep during the day without being bounced or rocked any advice for geting him to sleep on the plane without him screaming the place down blush

angel1976 Tue 19-May-09 15:52:11

pec171 - We took our DS longhaul at 4 and 7 months and he wasn't an easy baby either. Very sensitive to noise and has a crazy meltdown if he couldn't have a sleep due to too much noise. I had an Ergo and took that with us. Amazingly, he slept in it and also even once through a very noisy landing. Have you considered a sling? It would have a very natural bouncing motion...

pec171 Tue 19-May-09 16:24:17

HI Angel1976 we were going to borrow my SIL's baby carrier but wsn't sure if that would work, we'll definitely try it now though

thanks

hifi Tue 19-May-09 17:17:11

you can drink the tap water so im sure boiling it is ok. they do all the big brands in the supermarkets but not sure about sma, would probably be worth taking your own as everthing is sooo expensive there.
its only 4.5 hours so you could pass him around grin

sunnylabsmum Wed 27-May-09 10:32:53

I would recommend bringing most things with you, cyprus is very expensive and although we don't boil the water as we live here it would be sensible to be on the safe side. Enjoy cyprus, its really warmed up here over the last few weeks

pec171 Mon 01-Jun-09 20:33:40

many thanks to everyone who has replied, i'm already starting to pack and it's still a week away grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now