Talk

Advanced search

Sunsuit advice needed!!!

(7 Posts)
salt101 Sun 10-May-09 20:44:58

hi all
I'm looking for a sunsuit for our (will be 8mo old when we go) son. I want one with long sleeves and long arms, easy access for changing a nappy so don't have to take everything off, good material.

Any thoughts? I have looked online, lots out there but not sure about quality, getting them on and off (all in ones?!!), hat so go with them.....it's endless

Just want to know what you might have used that is good.
thanks!!
x

loulou33 Mon 11-May-09 10:16:34

I haven't found any that are easy access for nappy changing sadly (you could invent one!!). I bought mine from Boots a few years ago and it hhas lasted well (ds1 had it first and now ds2 has it) I think as long as you check the spf and that they have long enough sleeves obviously, they are all pretty much the same!!

Have a nice holiday...

willali Mon 11-May-09 11:38:43

Boden

However I always found that these suits are counter productive if they go in the sea / pool as it makes them colder than if you could just rub them down IYSWIM - they are stuck in cold wet clothes so stopped making them wear them and just resorted to the time honoured sun cream method

salt101 Mon 11-May-09 18:39:35

thanks!

missusp Wed 03-Jun-09 14:18:19

The Nscessity long sleeve sun suits have poppers for easy access. Blue stripe, long legs too. look here
Look ideal to me. x

saltcod Wed 03-Jun-09 16:31:58

We had a 2 piece one for DS & found it invaluable in Spain. They do a couple of long sleeve ones here and here

missusp Wed 03-Jun-09 16:32:15

The Nscessity long sleeve sun suits have poppers for easy access. Blue stripe, long legs too. look here
Look ideal to me. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now