Talk

Advanced search

Travel Insurance on line - anyone know a good company?

(6 Posts)
mamadadawahwah Tue 26-Apr-05 23:54:08

Need travel insurance asap. Anyone used an online company that is cheap and reliable?

ediemay Wed 27-Apr-05 00:19:10

Direct Travel Insurance - very good & v reasonable, we use them a lot

sallystrawberry Wed 27-Apr-05 00:37:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hunkermunker Wed 27-Apr-05 00:39:07

We used www.cheepinsurance.co.uk in 2003, they were cheap and they paid out on a claim with no quibbles and very quickly

dancer77 Wed 27-Apr-05 02:19:38

We,ve used direct travel insurance and they've paid out twice. Once for my friend and once for us. They gave us back the full amount of our honeymoon. We booked to go to Florida, but then I found out I was pregnant and had such bad morning sickness it would have been no fun , so we cancelled and went somewhere else. Have to admit I didn't think they would give us 3 and a half grand back!

mamadadawahwah Wed 27-Apr-05 14:10:06

thank you people. Think i will go with direct. They sound good and cheap quotes too. Just as an aside, i went to "Travelinsuranceonline, and just to be sure, phoned their emergency number. No answer. then phoned it again and got a message machine, then phoned it again and they said they dont take calls from unlisted numbers (as mine is) Have to be careful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now