Talk

Advanced search

Bargain Holidays Abroad .....What online sites do you use?

(9 Posts)
HappyMumOfOne Tue 12-Apr-05 14:48:19

Hi i am just following on fro my lazarote thread and wondered what online websites people used to book there holidays? what does the best deals and are reliable ?

TIA

HappyMumOfOne Tue 12-Apr-05 14:54:59

having to bump as someone is posting PLEASE HELP msgs everywhere!

littlerach Tue 12-Apr-05 15:00:58

I was recommended one called ownersdirect.com, they advertise villas atc, then you sort out transport. They are very reasonable, if you don't want a package deal.

grumpyfrumpy Tue 12-Apr-05 15:03:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HappyMumOfOne Tue 12-Apr-05 15:05:25

Thanks i will go and have a look anyone else?

HappyMumOfOne Tue 12-Apr-05 15:16:20

Bump!

FIMAC1 Tue 12-Apr-05 19:59:50

Agree that Expedia have worked out really cheap for us - never would have thought of using them as I presumed they would be + ££££! but when I did a search on the Apartment we wanted in France it came up the cheapest by far! We are booked and can cancel up to two weeks before we go (you have to pay in full on booking) and there is only a £16 fee for the cancellation up to two weeks before (after you don't get a refund) but at the price we got it for we will NOT be cancelling!

ja9 Wed 13-Apr-05 16:18:26

i've just booked a holiday for a bargain price at www.mytravel.com... lots of FANTASTIC offers.

Also check out www.lastminute.com

HTH

marbeth Thu 14-Apr-05 18:01:03

Used security travel.Also have booked direct with hotels.Find british airways can work out cheaper than some of the charter flights.Also kwik travel and last stop holidays(I think)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now