Talk

Advanced search

Sani Beach Hotel Halkidiki

(9 Posts)
keepswimming Wed 06-Apr-05 19:15:10

Has anyone stayed here? What do you think? I've heard the kiddies clubs are good - any reports welcome!!

Willow2 Wed 06-Apr-05 20:15:51

It's meant to be blooming lovely if a trifle smart. See the babygoes2.com review.

JanH Wed 06-Apr-05 20:17:35

Hijack willow, did you see cod's JP reply about your mate's drinking thing?

marbeth Wed 06-Apr-05 21:10:24

Hi Keepswimming

Have a look at the Halkidiki.com website.We haved booked to go to the Oceania club which is going to be managed and run by Sani.
Also Sani website is www.saniresort.gr
The sanibeach hotel looks lovely and childrens facilities look good.

marbeth Wed 06-Apr-05 21:15:28

Forgot to say if you check Halkidiki .com website click on the forum link you may then find links to the sani hotels

keepswimming Thu 07-Apr-05 19:25:04

Thanks Marbeth for that info I went on the Halkidiki site and read some good reports. Good reports for Oceania as well hope you have a great time!!

dangirl Thu 07-Apr-05 19:30:39

I have been looking at the same place for a break later in the year so am also interested in any reports. Rather expensive though...
Dangirl

Willow2 Thu 07-Apr-05 22:02:22

JanH - yes I did. I'm sorry, I should have posted to say thanks. Things have been a bit manic here.

renaldo Tue 12-Apr-05 13:25:59

Hi just a tip, we booked directly with the hotel (sani beach) and it is much cheaper than the brochure price>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now