Talk

Advanced search

Teddy Bear hotel - in Cotswolds I think?

(6 Posts)
bagpussmice Mon 04-Apr-05 14:29:59

A couple of years ago we stayed at a very child-friendly hotel which had a "teddy Bear" theme to it - all the keys to the rooms had teddies on them... I can't remember what it's called or where it was - think it might have been the Cotswolds or Oxfordshire?? Anyone been there or know of it?

lapsedrunner Tue 05-Apr-05 10:57:46

I think you want the Evesham Hotel, it is listed under the Weekend breaks section in the MNs product reviews.

Whizzz Tue 05-Apr-05 20:52:53

Evesham here

We nearly went last year but couldn't decide if it looked a bit too wacky !

Is this the one & what was it like ???

tiddlypom Tue 05-Apr-05 20:58:33

WE went to the Evesham HOtel several times when kids were younger - last time ds was probably 6. We loved it, quite small, lovely swimming pool, friendly staff and other guests. It's not wacky IMO; but it's not cheap either.

bagpussmice Wed 06-Apr-05 20:05:51

thanks all - it was the Evesham Hotel... Had a fab time there when dd1 was only 2 - now thinking of taking both dd's there again... Not too wacky at all IMO....

Whizzz Wed 06-Apr-05 20:11:11

Maybe we'll give it a go then at some point. We went to the Old Bell at Malmesbury a few years back for Easter - it was marevellous but I get the impression that it has changed somewhat since then & I think they have cut back on the kids stuff ( a real shame)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now