Talk

Advanced search

Help me decide please....

(7 Posts)
QueenFee Mon 19-Jan-09 12:54:36

I have bought a new pram for this baby and I can't decide if it is really worth getting the car seat that attaches to it or just to use my old one. I know it sounds crazy but I just don't remember whether I used it on the pram or not. Please tell me how usefull you found it and why I should or shouldn't get one!
tia

anotheryearanothername Mon 19-Jan-09 19:11:41

Not worth the money IMO. My DS always woke up when we brought the car seat out of the car , so we just transferred him into the pram anyway. Also children shouldn't spend too long in a car seat if you can help it. Others may disagree, but I say don't bovver! wink

Doozle Mon 19-Jan-09 19:12:47

We hardly ever used the car seat attachment. I wouldn't bother to be honest.

mckenzie Mon 19-Jan-09 19:15:31

we always transfered our sleeping babies from car seat to pram. I think that is one of the reasons why, even now, we can pick them up and move them when they are asleep and they stay asleep. So I would say stick with your old car seat. smile

QueenFee Mon 19-Jan-09 19:40:28

Good points!
Is there anyone who couldn't have coped without theirs?

Doozle Mon 19-Jan-09 20:38:20

I just asked DH and he reckons we did use it a lot and he would buy it again!

Don't know why we're having such different recollections about this! smile

QueenFee Mon 19-Jan-09 21:00:36

This is my problem. I definately remember using it on the pram but I cant remember how much. Must be a common post baby forgetfullness problem grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now