Advanced search

(5 Posts)
spook Tue 29-Mar-05 20:15:17

Hi everyone.I am in Barcelona tomorrow night with DS's (8 and 5) and thought we'd spend the afternoon at Park Guell (sp!) Just wondered if anyone had any tips on getting there,things to see etc and how to keep the boys occupied and knacker them out!

Whizzz Tue 29-Mar-05 20:21:44

We tried to drive there & somehow got lost in the one way system !! Get a good map (or a bus !!)

CarrieG Tue 29-Mar-05 20:26:14

You can get to Parc Guell by bus - it's FABULOUS, kids should love the elephant cave & running around the serpentine benches...

...& if that doesn't wear them out, there's a fun fair at Tibi Dabo (sp.!) (top of hill) & a big aquarium down near the harbour too I think, but not been to either as was last in Barcelona pre-ds (well - for ds's conception actually...not that that's why we went, but it was a fantastic souvenir to bring home! )

spook Tue 29-Mar-05 20:26:22

Hi Whizzz. Thanks! Certainly won't be driving but am more than happy to try out the buses. More of an adventure I suppose.

spook Tue 29-Mar-05 20:27:44

Ooh thanks CarrieG. Posts crossed! I will certainly look for the funfair. I am really looking forward to it actually

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now