Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Panic setting in......

(5 Posts)
assumpta Thu 24-Mar-05 20:18:35

Does anyone know what the situation is with taking homeopathic remedies into the united states from here, England. Do i have to declare them, put them in my hand luggage or am i panicing over nothing? Anyone please help!!!

Caribbeanqueen Thu 24-Mar-05 20:29:32

I can't imagine that there would be a problem, as they are widely available over there too. Just make sure they are in the correct bottles and well labelled. I wouldn't declare them - you wouldn't declare any other medicine would you?

assumpta Thu 24-Mar-05 20:41:08

See that's the problem, i'm uncertain about it. I am putting them in my hand luggage anyway. Should i ask at the check in desk about them, or say nothing at all. as you can see, i am a bit worried.

Caribbeanqueen Thu 24-Mar-05 20:42:38

I wouldn't bother mentioning anything at all. I have travelled all over the place with remedies and not mentioned them, or even thought about it, and nobody has ever asked.

assumpta Thu 24-Mar-05 20:57:04

thanks caribbeanqueen, they are all in correct and labeled bottles. I have information and a catalogue on the company i get them from and i have printed out information from the internet which shows that they use the very same supplier in the states for homeopaths.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now