Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

HOLIDAY IDEAS?

(5 Posts)
MollyMooMin Wed 23-Mar-05 11:28:54

HI! Being a new mum, I have absolutely NO idea what we could possibly do for a holiday this year. We HAD said that we would go without but now people are booking, we're really jealous! Our DD is only 11 wks.... PLEASE HELP!

Beetroot Wed 23-Mar-05 11:40:37

Message withdrawn

mummytosteven Wed 23-Mar-05 11:43:24

yes, at that age she's just bothered about having enough milk, a comfy cot/moses basket, and not being too hot or too cold. she'll be oblivious to anything else

just for something easy for you, as you'll want plenty of rest.

and make sure you get a passport for her if you're going abroad, and you'll probably need a long birth cert to get her passport

gingerbear Wed 23-Mar-05 11:46:34

We took DD to Spain when she was 12 weeks old. It was in September so not baking hot. Had an apartment and ate out, but DH and I ended up eating in relay sometimes as madame wanted attention just at the time our order arrived!

MandM Wed 23-Mar-05 11:51:59

Agree with the others. Your dd isn't going to mind where she is so pick somewhere that you really fancy.
My only bit of advice would be that self-catering would probably be better (a villa or an apartment) so that you have your own fridge for milk etc. and can choose to stay in cook or go out for your meals if you want to and can time them round dds sleeps etc. Hotel mealtimes can be a bit restrictive.
Have a brilliant time whereever you choose to go!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now