Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

holidays suggestions for 2 adults and 3 children please- in a room big enough

(6 Posts)
tigi Thu 17-Mar-05 22:32:21

Hi, I am looking to book a summer hol next year when the brochures come out- to hopefully bag a childs place. I have 3 children, and haven't been abroad with all 3 before! I would like to go somewhere with a kids club, in an attractive resort, not too busy. (I was interested in Puerto Pollensa), but all the hotels/appartments I can see are just for 2+2, not 2+3! Some may do 'interconnecting rooms' but I am not sure how safe these are! Has anyone any recommendations for a hotel (HB preferably) or SC at a push that has rooms for 5 without costing the earth (the 2 bed appts charge a supplement of £30ish per night per 2 adults!) many thanks

lucy5 Thu 17-Mar-05 22:33:49

Have you thought about campsites, some lovely log cabins etc all over europe.

FlatJan Thu 17-Mar-05 22:53:14

This site has villas and apartments, charged per unit not per person. (We have booked a villa through them, no probs.) You would have to book flights separately though, but that may well be cheaper, just a bit more work for you - no kids' clubs though .

tigi Fri 18-Mar-05 09:48:02

bump!

tigi Fri 18-Mar-05 10:33:27

Thanks FlatJan, have had a look at this site, some nice properties on there!
Lucy5, can you recommend anywhere?
We always usually go to Cornwall in a cottage for a fortnight, so just thought aHB hotel with entertainment would be a treat (no cooking/cleaning!) I thought about a kidsclub for my older son who will be 11. The prices weren't too bad in the brochures, but when you look to book a 2 bed appt to get us all in, the 2 adult supplements add £200+ each to the cost of the hol. I'd looked at Puerto Pollensa in the brochures , but not found one that fits us in!

grumpyfrumpy Fri 18-Mar-05 19:01:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now